Harrison Hart is a Baltimore native with a passion for photography and film making. Growing up with a camera in hand, he is documenting the world through his lens – capturing people and places in the America's, Europe and Africa with his unique style.
As a photographer, Harrison develops images that tell the story of the kinetic world around us. His photographs are a celebration of the inspirational and beautiful aspects of life. They are also compassionate depictions of people and situations which are more desperate and call out for our attention.
Harrison brings a unique artistic style to his photographs of weddings, special events, portraits, and sporting events. His documentary photography tells the stories of issues and human situations with clarity and poignancy.
In addition, Harrison has a specialty in video and drone photography where he loves to capture anything from above.
CLICK HERE FOR AN ARTICLE ABOUT ME (PAGE 10&11)
- Featured, WoodenBoat Magazine, 251, July/August, 2016
- Featured, Colophon Arts Magazine, 2016
-1st Place, Towson University Study Abroad Photo Contest, 2016
- Featured, Viewfinder Magazine, 2016
- 2nd Place, Leica International Society's student photography contest, 2016
- Featured, WTMD Radio Station Offices, 2016
- 1st Place, Semester at Sea Photography Competition: Selfie Category, 2015
- Featured, Towerlight Newspaper, 2014
- Featured, Inside Lacrosse Magazine, 2013
- Featured, Style Magazine, 2011